Customs Clearance Services
Our services cover all aspects of customs procedures and include:
- Full customs clearance
- Bonded warehousing
- Bonded transit movements
- Commodity classification
- Classification and validation investigation
- Complex entry preparation
- IPR/Drawback strategy
- Bonded transfers and transhipments
- Intra trade zone declaration (e.g. Eurostats)
For more details on our customs clearance services, or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact us on 01527 874 980
Marine Cargo Insurance
Those that are involved in the shipping process who are not covered by Marine Cargo Insurance are exposed to a manner of risks which can include (but not limited to): fire, accidents at any stage of the shipping process, incidents classed as 'acts of god', acts of war to name a few.
Atlantic International always recommend that shipments are covered by all risk marine cargo insurance, either by your own insurance policy or covered on a 'per shipment' basis using cargo insurance provided by Atlantic International Freight Services Ltd.
Marine Cargo Insurance Cover
Together with Atlantic International underwriters 'Northern Marine Underwriters Ltd', Atlantic can provide cargo insurance for import and export shipments up to a value of £250,000.
Marine Cargo Rates
Atlantic International's rates are very competitive so please let us know if you would like us to arrange insurance cover for your shipments. For more details please contact us:
01527 874 980
Project / Out of Gauge
Atlantic International can help you to achieve the best logistic solutions.
Turnkey and Abnormal Loads
Atlantic International handle all varieties of turnkey projects and abnormal loads from production to site and offer:
- Planning of project related transports and logistics worldwide
- Total project management, including cargo/economy analysis
- Multimodal transports with cost benefit and feasibility studies
- Crane and skidding operations incl. lifting with floating crane and/or heavy lift vessels
- Global supervision at loading, transhipment and discharge points by experienced supervisors
- Documented port and route surveys incl. fact finding missions
- North European based fleet of open flatbed, extendable step frame and special heavy lift trailers
- Certified lashing and securing of cargo in trucks, ships and rail wagons
For more details on Atlantic International's Project / Out of Gauge services, or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact on:
01527 874 980
Supply Chain Management
What Makes a Good Logistics Solution?
A good logistics solution is one that creates value, creates the opportunity to extend competitive advantage and creates continued cost savings over time.
Customers normally have differing logistic Solutions needs and a unique set of requirements. We visit our clients and take the time to understand their logistics needs prior to recommending and implementing best practice solutions.
In today's market a good logistics solution can, for many clients, go well beyond the traditional range of warehousing and transport services, which is why we can offer a range of services and skills to create value to customers.
Contact Atlantic to arrange a meeting:
01527 874 980