We use the information held about your company in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We will not disclose your company information to third parties with the exception of to our Bank or Banking Merchant for the purpose of processing your payments
From time to time our site may contain links to and from other websites. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you.